Terms & Conditions
- ABOUT US AND THE CHERIDA ONLINE BOUTIQUE
- 1.1 Welcome to our CHERIDA website www.cherida.co.uk (the "CHERIDA Online Boutique" or the "Site"), the Site from which you can purchase CHERIDA branded products (the "Product"). The Products sold on the CHERIDA Online Boutique will be provided to you by Cherida Limited ("CHERIDA", "We", "Our", "Us"). Cherida Limited is a company registered in England and Wales under registration number 11593454. Our registered address is 27, Old Gloucester Street, London, W1J 6DG.
- 1.2 For any questions relating to the use of the Site, an Order of CHERIDA please contact Our Client Service team by email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. A member of our team will be in touch via email or phone.
- ABOUT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- 2.1 ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
These terms and conditions ("Terms") are the terms on which we sell the Products to you. Please read these terms carefully before ordering any products. You should keep a copy of these terms for future reference. We will also file a copy of any Orders made by you on the CHERIDA Online Boutique.
The terms are applicable to any order from the site are those that you agree to when placing your order.
These Terms are only available in the English language.
- 2.2 THE ORDERING PROCESS AND ORDER CONFIRMATIONS
Your Order constitutes an offer to Us to buy the Product. All orders are subject to availability and to acceptance by Us. We will send you an email acknowledging receipt of your order. Please note that this does not constitute acceptance by Us. The contract for the purchase of the product is formed when we send you an email confirming your order.
CHERIDA Online Boutique 2018
If a product you wish to purchase is no longer available we will inform you by telephone or via email as soon as possible. Where this is the case, you will not be charged for the product and you will be given the option to request that we inform you of the future availability of the product via email.
- YOUR USE OF THE SITE
- 3.1 REGISTRATION, PASSWORDS AND SECURITY
When you place an order on the site, you will have the option to check-out as a guest or to create a client account (“Client Account”). Setting up a Client Account is an easy process and you simply need to complete your details in the My Account section of the Site.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Client Account password and username and are responsible for all activities that are carried out under them. We do not have the means to check the identities of people using the site and will not be responsible for losses suffered by you where your password or user name is used by someone else unless this is due to Our negligence. You agree to notify Us immediately by email email@example.com if you become aware of or suspect any unauthorised use of your Client Account.
- 3.2 YOUR PROMISES TO US
You confirm that:
- 3.2.1 you are over 16;
- 3.2.2 all information and details provided by you to Us (including on creating a Client Account) are true, accurate and up to date in all respects and at all times.
- 3.2.3 you are the holder of a valid credit or debit card.
You agree that in using the Site you will not:
- 3.2.4 use the Site for any unlawful purpose;
- 3.2.5 access or attempt to access the accounts of other users or to penetrate or attempt to penetrate the Site’s security measures; or
- 3.2.6 use the Site and any Product you purchase on it for any purpose other than your personal use. This means that you should not resell any Products.
- 3.4 INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- 3.4.1 CHERIDA LTD own all intellectual property rights in the Products, the Site as a whole and its content, including but not limited to all copyright, design and trademark rights in names, logos, designs, texts, data compilations, graphics, audio clips, films, photographs, animations, illustrations, drawings, software and computer codes (“Content”), or have been granted all necessary licences to use the same.
- 3.4.2 Use of the Site and its Contents grants you no rights in relation to the intellectual property in the Site. Subject to paragraph 3.3.3, you may not copy, reproduce, duplicate, modify, edit, republish, download, post, broadcast, record, transmit, sell, exploit, or distribute any part of the Site or its Content without Our prior written consent.
- 3.4.3 Subject to these Terms, We grant you a non-exclusive and revocable licence to use the Site for personal use only. Such licence does not permit you to use the Site for commercial use and/or purposes, When you use the "Share" function on the Site in order to share information from the Site via social media platforms (such as Facebook and Instagram), you acknowledge and agree that you will be sharing this content solely for personal use and/or purposes.
- 3.4.4 Your use of the Site and/or its Content must not in any way cause damage to the Site and its ability to function (including but not limited through the use of data gathering and extraction tools) nor prejudice or damage the reputation of The Cherida Company or the Products.
- 3.4.5 The purchase by you of the Products from the Site does not entitle you to alter the nature of or repurpose the Product and resell the same. The resale of repurposed or altered Product may infringe the rights of CHERIDA.
- 3.4.6 Use of Our intellectual property other than that permitted under this paragraph 3.3 may infringe The Cherida Company rights in the Site and We reserve on Our own behalf and that of The Cherida Companies’ the right to take any appropriate legal actions to protect such rights.
- PRICE AND PAYMENT
- 4.1 The price of a Product is the price stated on the Site at the time you place your order except in the case of obvious error. We try and ensure that all prices on Our Site are accurate but errors may occur. If We discover an error in the price of a Product you have ordered before the formation of a contract between Us in accordance with paragraph 2.2 of these Terms We will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your Order at the correct price or cancelling it. If you cancel, no payment will be taken from your card.
- 4.2 Prices on the Site are displayed in GBP (£) and are inclusive of UK Value Added Tax. Delivery charges are not included in the Product price. The total cost of your Order is the price of the Products ordered plus the applicable delivery charges depending on the delivery option you select (the charges are as set out in the Delivery Costs section of the Site). We will let you know the total cost of your Order (including delivery charges based on the delivery option you have selected) prior to your placing of the Order.
4.3 Please note that Product prices may change over time and the prices payable are those on the CHERIDA Online Boutique at the time of Order. If you have opted to create a Client Account, the prices displayed on the Orders page within the “My Account” section of the Site will be the price paid by you at the time of that particular Order being placed. Reordering a Product at a later date may therefore present a different price for the same Product at the checkout and, where the Terms have been changed as described in paragraph 2.1, may be subject to different Terms.
- 4.4 We accept payment credit card and debit cards (VISA, MasterCard, American Express) Apple pay and Gpay. We also accept payment via PayPal.
- 4.5 We have set up a secure payment system for all Orders made on the CHERIDA Online Boutique. Payment will be debited from your account before despatch of the Product to you. If you are paying via your PayPal account, you agree that you are responsible for payment for all Orders placed using your PayPal account username and password.
- 4.6 By placing your Order and making an offer to buy a Product, you authorise us to transmit information (including any updated information) or to obtain information about you from third parties from time to time and this may include verification checks involving your debit or credit card number or credit reports in order to authenticate your identity; to validate your credit card; to obtain an initial credit card authorisation; to protect you and us from fraud; and to enable us to arrange delivery of your Order to your nominated delivery address.
- 4.8 You confirm that the credit/debit card that is being used is yours. All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your card refuses to authorise payment We will not accept your order and We will not be responsible for any delay or non-delivery and We are not obliged to inform you of the reason for the refusal.
- 4.9 We are not responsible for your card issuer or bank charging you as a result of Our processing of your credit/debit card payment in accordance with your order.
- DELIVERY AND OWNERSHIP
- 5.1 We accept Orders for delivery to mainland UK and Northern Ireland only (excluding The Channel Islands and the Republic of Ireland). We are also not able to make deliveries to PO Boxes.
Delivery Costs. Prices shown on the Website do not include delivery. All delivery will be sent next day recorded delivery by our chosen courier that is DHL. Our delivery costs are as follows;
- 6.3 We shall do Our best to dispatch the Product to you as soon as possible after you place your order and in accordance with the delivery option you have selected when placing your Order. Please note all our products are made to order, so please allow an estimated 14 working days for the product to arrive. We will do our best to get the products to you sooner. If we are unable to dispatch the product within that time we will email you to let you know and to give you an estimated delivery date.
- 6.4 You shall be informed by email/text when the parcel has been processed by DHL. You will have the option to change the date of delivery (within a limit of five (5) working days from the original scheduled delivery date).
6.5In the event that you (or a person identified by you to take delivery of the Product on your behalf) are not available at the time of delivery, you will be contacted by DHL via SMS or email to schedule a new delivery slot. Wherever possible, a notice will also be left at your address that delivery of your Order has been attempted.
- 6.5 As soon as the Product is delivered to you (or a person identified by you to take delivery of the Product on your behalf), you are responsible for it.
- 6.6 We want you to be happy with your purchase from Us. If you are unhappy with the Product in any way please contact Our Client Service at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
- MADE TO ORDER
7.1 All of our products are made to order, the entire process takes between 10-14days from order to dispatch to delivery. This is an estimated delivery time, but we will do our best to get the products sent to you as quickly as possible. All orders will be sent by courier for next day delivery once ready.
- 7. CANCELLATION, RETURNS AND REFUNDS
7.1 BEFORE DISPATCH
If you wish to change or cancel your Order prior to the Product(s) having been produced you can email email@example.com, with your Order number, to discuss what practical options are available to you. In the event that your Order has already been produced and dispatched, please return your Order once received in accordance with Our Returns Policy below.
7.2 AFTER DISPATCH
We hope that you will be delighted with your order. However, if you wish to return the Product(s), you have the right to return your Order within 14 days without giving any reason, even if the Product is not defective. This right is subject to certain conditions as set out below:
- 7.2.1 Your cancellation period will expire 14 days after the day on which you (or a person indicated by you to take delivery, other than the carrier) take delivery of the Products. If your Order is delivered in multiple lots, the 14 days will start counting from the day on which you (or a person indicated by you to take delivery, other than the carrier) takes delivery of the final Products. For example, if you receive your (final) Product on the 1st of the month then your cancellation period will end on the 14th of that month.
- 7.2.3 For all orders made from one to one client appointments, which include orders made on one to one client visits at their home or office, and or small group appointments a 50% deposit is required on purchase of product and the remainder 50% on dispatch. Please note there is an additional charge of personal client meeting that are inclusive of any alterations that may be needed and delivery of garments. This will be tailored according to our clients needs and an invoice will be sent to them to pay prior to the appointment. As this is a bespoke service, any products that haven’t been altered Cherida company give you a grace period of 7 days to acknowledge the product in exchange for a credit note. Altered items cannot be refunded. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment, one of our team will call you back to book you in for our one to one styling appointments.
- 7.2.3 In order to return the product, you must ensure you have taken reasonable care of the Product prior to return. In particular, this means that you should not have used the Product and any tags, labels or protective packaging should not have been removed.
- 7.2.4 You return the Product to Us without undue delay and in any event within 14 days of informing Us of your decision to cancel.
- 7.2.5 You return the Product in suitable packaging to ensure it reaches Us in good condition. In order to ensure the Product reaches us in good condition in accordance with these Terms. We recommend you use the original packaging, you received the Product in to return it to Us. It is up to Cherida company to decide whether the product is refundable after receiving the goods back from you (the purchaser).
- 7.3 FAULTY PRODUCTS.
Any Product We send you should meet its description on the Site and be fit for purpose. If however a Product is faulty or does not meet the description given on the Site at the time you placed your order, please contact Our Client Service Team as soon as possible on email@example.com, please include your order number.
For faulty Products, We will refund the purchase price, delivery charge and any reasonable shipping costs you incur in returning the Product to Us.
7.4 RETURNING THE PRODUCT(S).
We recommend that the Products are returned to Us using one of the methods described below:
- 7.4.1 By courrier to CHERIDA LTD 61 Bridge Street, Kington, HR5 3DJ along with the Return Form provided in the delivery package
18.104.22.168 For your convenience, where you are returning the Products by post, Cherida provides a prepaid returns label in the package that enables returns of the Product(s) at no cost (the "Prepaid Label"). Please contact DHL via telephone or via their website to arrange a pick up time of your convenience. If you choose not to use the prepaid option when returning non-faulty goods you will be responsible for the costs of returning the products to Us.
7.5 EFFECTS OF CANCELLATION
If you cancel your Order in accordance with paragraph 7.2, We will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by Us or in the event you chose to keep one or more items from your Order).
We will make the reimbursement without undue delay and not later than:
(a) 14 days after the day We receive back from you any Products supplied
We will make such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement.
7.6 PRODUCTS WHICH MAY NOT BE RETURNED
Any products that have been altered cannot be returned.
Please note that, unless they are faulty, you do not have the right to return Products which are sealed for health protection or hygiene reasons where their packaging is unsealed or any protective strip has been removed or damaged. This means that it will not be possible for Us to accept the return of any fragrance or other Product where the cellophane h as been unsealed or other protective seal has been removed.
8 OUR LEGAL OBLIGATIONS AND LIMITS ON OUR LIABILITY TO YOU
8.1 You have certain rights under the law. These include that We have the right to supply the Product to you and that any Products supplied by Us will be of satisfactory quality and as described. You have certain legal remedies if we breach any of these rights. Nothing in these Terms is intended to affect these legal rights or other rights to which you may also be entitled, for example to damages or specific performance.
If We breach these Terms We shall only be liable for losses which are a reasonably foreseeable consequence of such a breach, up to a maximum of the greater of £100 or the total value of the Order. Losses are foreseeable where they could be contemplated by you and Us at the time of entering into this Agreement.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR:
8.1.2 losses not caused by Our fault;
8.1.3 losses which are a side effect of the main loss or damage and which are not reasonably foreseeable by you and Us at the time of entering into this Agreement, for example loss of profits or loss of opportunity;
9.1If you breach these Terms and We take no action against you, We will still be entitled to use Our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these Terms.
- 9.2 If any part of these Terms is disallowed or found to be ineffective by any court or regulator, the other provisions shall continue to apply.
- 9.3 These Terms are not intended to give rights to anyone except you and Us.
- 9.4 Complaints and disputes
- 9.5 We will do Our best to resolve any disputes in relation to these Terms. If you wish to take court proceedings against Us you must do so within the United Kingdom. If you live in England or Wales the laws of England and Wales will apply and if you live in Scotland, Scottish law will apply.
- 9.6 If We are unable to resolve any disputes between Us about this Agreement you have the right to refer the dispute to the EU’s Online Dispute Resolution platform
10 PERSONAL DATA AND PRIVACY